Membership is open to anyone engaged in supporting the community during times of loss, grief and bereavement. Joining the Loss and Grief Practitioners’ Association means you are part of a network of loss, grief and bereavement professionals, students and volunteers.
Advantages of Membership
Advantages of membership include:
- professional development and networking opportunities
- access to a members-only section of this website
- optional listing in the Members' Area to facilitate networking
- a 20% discount on all purchases at Innovative Resources,
- 10% at Peoplemaking,
- eNewsletters featuring articles, member profiles, updates of activities and promotion of a wide range of services available to those we work with.
The annual membership fee covers the financial year, 1 July to 30 June. It is $50 for individuals and $25 for volunteers, full-time students and others eligible for a concession.
We also have an organisational membership at a cost of $100 per year. This allows up to 4 individual members. The fee for each additional member from an organisation is set at $25.
You can read our Code of Conduct here.